I understand that it is impossible to build this particular brick wall without standing in our backyard, and even on our vegie boxes.
However, I do have some requests for when you start rendering:
- If you’re going to pull out all the stakes from my tomatoes, please put them back.
- Please don’t knock my largest, healthiest tomato on it’s side. If this happens by mistake, please attempt to right the tomato, perhaps by putting it’s stake back!
- If you need to move my brand new, much loved lemon tree off it’s perfect, level bricks, please put it back on it’s perfect, level bricks when you’re finished, not on a ridiculous angle with half the dirt falling out of the pot.
- Please don’t leave cement EVERYWHERE.
- If you insist on walking into OUR shed to use OUR shovel to fill YOUR hole with dirt from OUR backyard, please don’t. (Or at least make it less obvious that you have by putting the shovel back in our shed!).
I think I need to take annual leave to supervise the rendering process!