Thankyou to talltalesfromchiconia for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Since I’m very new to the blogging world I’m very excited to accept this award. So now that I have accepted, I have several rules to follow. Firstly, my nominations for the Liebster Award are:
You don’t have to accept this award as there’s a bit of work involved. It’s just like a virtual high five. Plus you get to put the logo on your blog. Here’s what’s involved:
Nominate 5-10 blogs for the award. Publish links to their blogs in a post and notify each blogger individually. The idea of this award is to promote new blogs, so nominate bloggers who have less than 200 followers. (I don’t know how to find out how many followers another blog has so I just nominated blogs that I think are awesome).
Tell the blogging world five things about yourself.
5 things about me:
1. I’m a nurse.
2. My favourite artist at the moment is Chet Faker.
3. I’m up to my third World Vision sponsor child.
4. There’s a skeleton on my desk named Fred (not life sized!).
5. I do pilates 5-6 days a week.
talltalesfromchiconia set 10 questions for me to answer:
1) Why did you choose the theme you use for your blog? It looked sleek and simple.
2) How often do you post, on average? Every few days.
3) What’s your favourite writing spot? I use a desktop computer so don’t have a choice! The study.
4) What are you passionate about? Gardening!
5) What do you hope readers take away from your blog? Shared enthusiasm.
6) What do you feel constitutes blogging bad manners? Haven’t come across any yet.
7) Do you get excited about your Stats? Yes! Even though they’re pathetic!
8) Do you think a blog is for personal expression or sharing ideas, or both? Both.
9) Salt or sweet? Pretzels or chocolate? Sweet, chocolate.
10) PC or Apple Mac? PC.
And now 10 new questions for you, all of which are a bit of fun, nothing too personal:
1) Blue or green?
2) Strawberry or raspberry?
3) Favourite Spice Girl?
4) Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?
5) Folder or scruncher?
6) Do you prefer cooking or cleaning?
7) Ferrari or Lamborghini?
8) HTC or Samsung?
9) Romantic comedy or action thriller?
10) Shiraz or chardonnay?
Answer these 10 questions and set another 10 questions for your nominees.
Displaying the Liebster logo on your blog is easy. If you decide to accept the award and you’ve completed all your tasks, search Liebster Award logos online. Pick one you like. Copy the URL of the image. Go to Widgets, add image and paste the URL where it asks for it. There’s plenty of pretty images to choose from. Happy blogging 🙂